Alpha Homora adds SushiSwap’s leveraged yield farming of ETH/LINK and ETH/BAND pools and UI upgrade and improvement
As Alpha Homora continues to expand the support of more leveraged yield farming pools, we would like to first bring on the oracle players by supporting ETH/LINK and ETH/BAND pools on SushiSwap.
Alpha Homora now adds:
- ETH/LINK pool with 2.0x leverage
- ETH/BAND pool with 1.75x leverage
So what will leveraged yield farmers gain? 🚀
- Earn ALPHA as a part of Alpha Homora Liquidity Mining (2A) program 💥
- Automatically stake SLP token for you on SushiSwap, so you can earn SUSHI
- Earn SUSHI on leverage
- SUSHI earned is automatically reinvested and added to your yield farming position
- Earn trading fees on leverage for providing liquidity to pools
- Can farm with just one token (e.g. no need to have both ETH and LINK for ETH/LINK pool)
- We will automatically and optimally swap roughly half of your supplied token to another token, so you can provide liquidity to the pool on Sushiswap to get a share of trading fees and get SLP token
UI improvement and upgrade
Apart from adding ETH/LINK and ETH/BAND leveraged yield farming pools, we have also took the comments from our community and improved Alpha Homora UI for better user experience!
👉 Firstly, a new look on the Farm page:
👉 Secondly, if you have positions opened, ‘Your Positions’ part is now shown above all the pools:
👉 Thirdly, we have updated how we show your liquidity balance in ibETH/ALPHA pool for better clarity:
For detailed step-by-step on how to farm, see here.
About Alpha Finance Lab
Alpha Finance Lab is an ecosystem of cross-chain DeFi products that will interoperate to bring optimal alpha returns to users. Alpha products focus on capturing unaddressed demand in DeFi in an innovative and user friendly way.
We are moving at a rapid pace, so we encourage everyone to join our Telegram / Discord for the latest updates, follow us on Twitter, or read more about us on our Blog!