As Alpha Finance Lab continues to grow as a global DeFi lab to build a number of innovative DeFi products that will work together to maximize returns while minimizing downside risk for users, we will continue to decentralize the project and empower our community and users to contribute to the Alpha ecosystem.
With this in mind, we are happy to announce and update our community that liquidity mining program on Alpha Homora will be continued. Additionally, the extended liquidity mining program will further facilitate the migration process from Alpha Homora v1 to Alpha Homora v2.
The existing liquidity mining program that is due to end on February 10th, 12pm UTC will be extended for 30 days until March 12th, 12pm UTC.
Liquidity Mining Details
The program will run from February 10th, 12pm UTC to March 12th, 12pm UTC.
3,000,000 ALPHA will be distributed during this 30-day period to the following eligible users:
20% to Alpha Homora V2 stablecoin lenders (USDT, USDC, DAI)
- Eligible users will get ALPHA in proportion to the value of stablecoins they lend vs. the total value of stablecoins lent on Alpha Homora v2.
80% to Alpha Homora V1 and V2 users who open leveraged positions of more than 1x. This includes leveraged yield farming and leveraged liquidity providing pools.
- Eligible users will get ALPHA in proportion to the value of assets they borrow vs. the total value of assets borrowed on Alpha Homora v1 and v2.
- To facilitate the migration process from Alpha Homora v1 to v2, the value of non-stablecoin borrow on Alpha Homora V2 (e.g. only ETH for now, but will have more assets soon) will be treated as 2x the actual borrow value.
- For those who have leveraged positions that are more than 1x opened already, you don't need to close and re-open a new position to get these ALPHA rewards.
Note that we are monitoring the balance between supply (lending) and demand (borrowing) of assets closely to prevent a scenario in which lenders cannot withdraw, and may need to adjust the breakdown of how ALPHA is distributed. If a change is needed, we will make sure to communicate to our users early.
How to Claim ALPHA from Liquidity Mining?
The last claim of ALPHA rewards from the existing Liquidity Mining program (Jan 11th, 12pm UTC - Feb 10th, 12pm UTC) will be available for users to claim within a few hours after 12pm UTC on Feb 10th.
For the first available claim of the extended Liquidity Mining program (Feb 10th - Mar 12th), ALPHA earned from your activity during Feb 10th, 12pm UTC - Feb 18th, 12pm UTC (8 days) will be processed on Thursday Feb 18th, 12pm UTC, and will be available for you to claim after the computation and deployment is ready.
- Note that lenders may not see accumulated ALPHA rewards yet, as the number will be available for display in the next few days. Although the number will appear later, the activity since Feb 10th, 12pm UTC will be taken into rewards calculation.
For periods afterwards, ALPHA earned from your activity will be processed weekly at 12pm UTC every Thursday, and will be available for users to claim after the computation and deployment is ready.
Users will be able to claim ALPHA by clicking on your wallet address on Alpha Homora V2, then clicking claim.
ALPHA rewards that have not been claimed will be accumulated and be available for users to claim later as well.
About Alpha Finance Lab
Alpha Finance Lab is an ecosystem of DeFi products that will interoperate to maximize returns while minimizing downside risks for users. Each Alpha product focuses on capturing unaddressed demand in DeFi in an innovative and user friendly way.